Anna Dase is an avid reader from Pennsylvania. She is a book reading, book buying, book loving person! Her belief that people who do not read are truly missing out on something wonderful.
Reading broadens her mind! Anna’s goal is to share her love of reading with the world one book at a time. If there is a good book out there, she will find it and share it with you.
You can reed more about her on her BLOG!
AND now her answers to my 10 Questions . . .
- What is your biggest goal in life? – Just to be Happy! 🙂
- What’s your dream job? – I would love to be a librarian!
- Would you rather follow your heart or your head? – I generally follow my head!
- If you are allowed to do just one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? – Read!
- What do you think of this expression: Where there was fire, ashes remain? – That a new life will grow from the ashes!
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever given and what’s the best gift you’ve ever received? – My husband and that would be our beautiful daughter and she is also the best gift that I have ever received.
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? – South Africa!
- What would you do without electricity for 3 days? – Read, Read and Read Some More!
- What is your favorite book/author? – Childhood Favorite Book – The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and now well that would be a tough one to answer.
- What’s the biggest problem facing the world right now and If you alone could solve it, how would you do it? – There are many problems facing the world right now and I would rather keep my opinion on them to myself at this time. I would rather not upset those who do not express the same opinions as I do. I would rather there be peace.
Her Inspiring INTERVIEW with me, you can find & read HERE!