Make your mother smile by sending her thoughtful text, gift or something more . . . 👩 🌹
Mother’s Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society.
Mother’s Day is a special day that is set aside for beloved mothers in our family, society, and around the world. Anna Jarvis campaigned in 1905 to make Mother’s Day an official holiday in the America. Her mother died in the same year and she wanted to commemorate her mother, a peace activist, who tended to injured soldiers during the American Civil War. In addition, Jarvis wanted to address public health problems with the celebration of Mother’s Day.
The proposal was rejected and lawmakers even joked that if they allowed Mother’s Day, then there would have to be Mothers-in-Law Day. Thankfully, 1911 saw Mother’s Day as an official holiday.
Here are some “Happy Mother’s Day Inspiration Quotes & Messages“!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Here are “48 Great Mother’s Day Gifts“!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
Here are 10 Best ideas about Happy Mothers Day:
- Go to a Flower-Arranging Workshop and create a special and unique bouquet of flowers;
- Go to the National Museum of Women in the Arts – 1250 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20005-3970;
- Go to a Private Painting Workshop and have a nice drink while you are painting fun objects or even people; Find some options here!
- Go to a One Day Private Cooking Class or Corporate Event to learn a few culinary tricks and have fun while doing it. Find more here!
- Try Each Other’s Hobbies!
- Go On a Road Trip!
- Be Tourists for the day!
- Go to a Comedy Night!
- Relax at a Spa Resort for a day!
- Book a Photo Session with fun costumes!
Hope that you can find the perfect gift for you and your mom and to share it right here with all of us!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂